Monday, November 19, 2012

Crafts with kids: Mini storybooks.


If you've been a reader for long, you know I love paper in any form. It seems that E might be taking after me. She's always right by my side anytime I pull out my supplies and start to make something. Her other favorite thing is making up stories. I'm so impressed and surprised by the things she comes up with! Seriously, she cracks me up. We recently started a new thing: she draws the picture and I write the words (as dictated by her).


Every story eventually includes a princess, a party, and some kites, but she loves it! I thought it would be fun to make a stack of blank books that we could grab whenever the moment is right.


Head over to my post at Playful Learning to whip a few of these little gems yourself!

P.S. The cute paper used for the covers is from Fresh Memories Studio and Ado Clip Art.

1 comment: